hacked by 3needan
The IAOPCC (International Association Of Pet Cemeteries & Crematories) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of pet cemeteries through public awareness programs. Founded in 1971 in West Chicago by Pat Blosser, our goal is to serve as a valuable resource for continuing education for our members as well as educate pet owners to the importance of seeking services from an IAOPCC Member versus the other options available to them.
The IAOPCC represents the gold standard in both business and ethics in the aftercare industry. Selecting a provider who is a member of the IAOPCC, assures pet owners that they are dealing with a reputable provider offering the finest in the aftercare of their pet. Members are expected to uphold the high standards set by the association. Click here to see What You Can Expect From an IAOPCC Member.
The IAOPCC operates on a budget that is supported only by dues and other contributions from its members. IAOPCC has no paid employees, all efforts are completely voluntary.
- We pledge to uphold the highest standard, always striving to raise the level of the industry.
- We will perform all services in a dignified manner showing the compassion, sympathetic understanding, and genuine concern required.
- We will respect the confidence of every family served.
- We will provide adequate cemetery facilities, maintain them to the best of our ability, keeping in mind our cemetery reflects all pet cemeteries.
- We will not pay any commission, remuneration or gratuity to other than such member’s regular salesman, engaged for that purpose, in the sale of cemetery lots, crypt or niche spaces, interment rights, cremations, memorials or any other cemetery property or services (hereinafter referred to as “cemetery property and services”).
- In the event we should have or make an independent contract with any agency to sell our cemetery property and services, such independent agency will be provided with copies of this Code of Ethics and require that such agencies, their officers, directors, employees and salesman in every respect must conform to this Code.
- We will not use any method of advertising, sales presentation or persuasion which conceals, evades, or misstates a material fact.
- We will comply with all federal, state, and local laws.
- We will maintain our own individual price policy.
- We will maintain adequate burial and financial records.